Ellisville Basement Finishing – Marvelous Basements & Remodeling LLC
Ellisville was incorporated in 1932 and in 1957 was approved to become a city. Since then it has grown to over 9,000 residents
The city has parkland totaling over 230 acres, which comes to roughly one acre of parkland for nearly every 40 residents. The park system contains 11 parks which weave through residential neighborhoods and business developments and are connected by multi-trails. The City of Ellisville includes single-family homes, townhouses, apartments, duplexes and condominiums.
With more than 574 businesses, the City of Ellisville combines a well-balanced mix of residential and commercial development. AAA-rated Rockwood School District, one of the lowest crime rates in St. Louis County, and numerous facilities are just a few features our community offers.
If you’re in need of a Ellisville MO basement finishing contractor or if you’re just in the planning stage of your basement remodeling project, you’ve come to the right place.
Marvelous Basements & Remodeling LLC is owned and operated by John Turner, who has been remodeling basements in the St. Louis, St. Charles and Jefferson counties for over 25 years. Our experience will bring you the peace of mind knowing your home is in the best hands. But experience is just the beginning of what sets us apart for Ellisville finished basements.
More About Ellisville Finished Basements
Here are some of the reasons why you should strongly consider giving us a call:
- - We provide 5 year warranty on labor and materials.
- - Our wall system (drywall and framing) is supported by a 25 year limited guarantee.
- - We offer flexible financing options so you can be in control of your cash and be in control of your project.
- - We offer a free design and estimate that we generally turn around within 48 hours of our first meeting with you.
- - We only take on a few projects at a time, which insures that your project gets done on time and receives our finest service.
- - You deal directly with the company owner John Turner from start to finish.
- - Our pricing is straightforward. There are no hidden markups or surprise charges.
- - We’re happy to let you buy your own cabinets, flooring and fixtures, which can save you thousands over other contractors who add 20-40% markup on these items.
Hopefully you can see that when you decide to work with Marvelous Basements, you’re getting top of the line service and flexibility, at a fair and reasonable price. We firmly believe that our approach offers you a tremendous value over other alternatives. Give us a call to get the ball rolling on your finished basement in Ellisville.
Contact Us For Your Finished Basement in Ellisville MO
Give John a call to schedule an appointment, Office: 636-614-2660, or Cell: 636-485-1376. Or feel free to send us your information via the contact form to the right.
To learn even more about what makes us the right choice for your finished basement in Ellisville, please visit our About page.